Monday, November 21, 2011

Starting over


Time to get down and dirty! I'm back where I started with my weight. Starting today, I'm going to get back where I was pre-Hawaii which was -10lbs. Started my morning with this:


Now a banana and some cereal. Previously:


Korean octopus


Chicken wings


Seafood pancake


Some other dish I think was snail? Lol!


Cravings I tell ya!


Pumpkin pie w/vanilla bean ice cream :)


Fried chicken from Kohryu


And their ramen


I'm such a pig! It didn't stop there...


Pumpkin tart from 85•C Bakery


Their black forest cake. I also had a milk tea.





Here's my cute nephew enjoying the cake with me <3.

Now it'll be lots of fruits, veggies, meats limited to weekends, and of course cheat days on the weekend. Here's to a new week! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! all that food looks sooo good right now! i just had dinner earlier, but now looking at chips and pie is making me hungry again lol and nico is sooo cute like always! i love the way he dresses, reminds me of a senior citizen/adult, soo trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should to to a kbar this weekend and order a ton of korean dishes! So good like the seafood pancake. LOL yeah nico has such cute style!!

    ReplyDelete