Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fun filled day w/my twin

Spent a good amount of the day with my twin Giang. First we went to Imperial Beauty Supply so I can haul nail polish. I got most of the muppet collection but left out a few for they were too much and I'd never use (the blue and green glitter) and the others were dupable. I also got the Essie cocktail bling collection, one Essie, one Orly, and one China Glaze.




$96 bucks of polish =\




Fall colors for me :D




One for me and one for my friend's bday




Watermelon, Nite Owl, Snowglobe

*Update* in the very near future we will no longer be able to purchase OPI from Imperial Beauty Supply. First OPI made them raise the prices and now they're making it strictly sold to licensed people only. Boo! That means full priced OPI's from now on :(

Anyhoo, after my massive nail polish haul, we headed on over to Boiling Crab for a late lunch. The two of us ate for 4!




Fries




A dozen oysters




1lb of crawfish, 1lb of shrimp, and FOUR corn!!




Sooooo yummy!! We had rice too! So much food haha!




We finished it in 5 mins!! It was like taking shots LOL!!




We pretty much finished 96% of the meal! After that we went on a mission to find THE wagon wheel! And thanks to the the fabulous Maps app, we were directed here...




A WALL! We're supposed to be at the building on the OTHER side. Stupid app!!




Destination found thanks to the Mapquest app!




So many baked goods!!




What we came for :) after that we went to South Coast Plaza just to walk off all that we ate and for some random craziness.




I went to Bath and Body Works for hand sanitizer and we ended staying in there for 45 mins just sniffing everything! In the end I left with 5 hand sanitizers, two candles, two candle holders, and light headedness which Giang also shared LOL!




I heard so much about this so I checked it out. It was love at first rub LOL! This gift pack was a good deal so I just got it :p

After so much craziness with tons of cackling, we parted ways. A great day of good company, food, enabling, laughing, and so much more!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the fun day, babe!!!! yayyy for blog press!!! :) and polishes and eating til we die!! can't wait for winter break and thanksgiving!! and MK rose gold watches!

    ReplyDelete