Saturday, November 26, 2011

Quick Target Haul

When my twin Giang did this blogpost I was instantly sold lol! So I went to Target and saw this


I got lucky! One left of the Target Red Infallible Never Fail Lipcolour! Then just two of the polishes so I had to go ahead and buy one of those too! After that I also grabbed the two same shades of the lip butter (candy apple and lollipop) but also grabbed a third in sugar frosting. I wanted a light sheer one for everyday at work. When I got home, I swatched the lip butters on my lips and LOVED how moisturizing they were! Sorry I don't think I'd take pics of my lips haha! But Giang did swatch them all but sugar frosting. Check it out! These are definitely must haves! Thank you Giang for your post :)



1 comment:

  1. yayyyy!! i'm so glad it was sitting there waiting for you!! can't wait til you try it! it really does last on the lips and i've learned it only works without anything underneath like chapstick, etc. since i tried it on thuyle and she had chapstick on and it started to flake off when she ate! i'm so happy you like the lip butters, too! they're so buttery and quick to apply! :)

    ReplyDelete