Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday afternoon

I spent the afternoon with the bf eating and looking for deals. We first started off at Paul's Coffee Shop which was featured Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.


When I saw eggnog on the menu, I just had to have some! I don't know any other Asians who like this. I guess because I'm pretty whitewashed (sorry if I offend anyone if I'm politically incorrect). I was raised by an Americanized Italian lady who babysat me from 7 months old til I was about 11.


I got French toast which I love. A dish my babysitter often made for me. The bf thinks it's funny that I tend to get French toast at every new restaurant we try. I can't help it! Lol! This place also offered some Hawaiian dishes such as spam & eggs, portuguese sausage, and loko moko. When I saw spam on the menu, I had to have that over sausage or bacon. The bf ordered corned beef hash with hash browns, eggs and biscuits & gravy.


We devoured pretty much everything! I also has some bites of his food!

After that, we headed to Marshall's because the bf needed some house slippers. Right when we turned the corner, I saw a McDonald's and quickly asked if we could go. I ran in to see which Hello Kitty happy meal toy they had. They had one I didn't have so I bought it. The guy asked, "Just a toy??" I said, "Yes." he must've thought I was crazy since I also paid with a Hello Kitty debit card lol!


I now have 3 out of 8. I only learned about these yesterday. As soon as my coworker told me, I went to McDonald's on my lunch break. My coworker was so sweet and gave me hers!





They also have holiday pie back! There's sprinkles on the outside and custard on the inside. It was yummy!

After that we went to Marshall's. Shortly after, I felt dizzy. I could never stay in there for long. The smells of all the clothes and the clutteredness is overwhelming for me. Same with stores such as forever21 so I normally just order online. Luckily we didn't stay long. After that, we stopped by the Donuttery.


This place has an amazing variety of donuts! First off they have 3 options: plain, glazed, or frosted. Then they have those options in all kinds of flavors such as red velvet, apple, blueberry, pumpkin, and strawberry to name a few. The red velvet also comes in chocolate frosting as an alternative to cream cheese frosting.


Bacon maple bars! I didn't get any of these though lol.


We ended up with a dozen. You can see some have the white frosting and the ones without are glazed.


Chocolate red velvet! After the stop for a snack, we went to Fry's to see if there were any good deals. We ended up leaving empty handed. Then I had one more request...


Milk & Honey's green tea shave ice with mochi and azuki red beans. After that, we just headed home and relaxed. Now I'm just blogging away at my nephew's house :p

No comments:

Post a Comment