Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Friends & Family


Ever since I saw my friend's OOTD, I've been eyeing those Sam Edelman loafers.


I've seen them before, but never gave them much thought cause I didn't think they'd look good on me. Seeing her OOTD made me see how cute it can go with items I already have. I was inspired! I stopped by Bloomingdales after my workout to pick up a pair. I wanted black just because I have an obsession with black clothes. 90% of my wardrobe is black. When I got there, they ran out of black in my size. They did have gunmetal. I tried it on and fell in love again lol! So what did I do?? I bought the gunmetal and ordered the black to be shipped. Oh boy! Luckily I had the friends & family discount.





So pretty yet edgy! BUT I do have OCD and found flaws such as crushed crystals =/


They were the last pair so the guy gave me an additional 10% off of these. Good deal! Afterwards I headed over to Sanrio. With all that I'm packing for my trip to Hawaii, I just know I'll end up having to check in my suitcase. So that called for a luggage tag!





Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. oooo cute :D does this mean we get to see ootd from you too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Take them back for another pair!!! I have OCD like that about my purchases too! Demand a flawless pair LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sarah lol I shall try!

    @susy the guy said they never left the box so I think it happens during shipping =/ I've looked at some at nordie's and the crystals were like that. Damn them! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOOoo! this color is nice, babe! i like it better than black since the stones stand out more, good choice!!

    ReplyDelete