Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Itchy


Hello all! It is currently 2:30 am in Hawaii (Oahu) time and I'm wide awake due to being so itchy! Apparently I attract mosquitoes! I have 30+ bites and the bf only has 1! From a little research, I'm convinced it must be the Korres jasmine body butter I've been using. I've never tried it until this trip. It's terrible!! By the way, my uncle lives near the North Shore which is more country, hence all the miscellaneous bugs haha!

Anyway, our flight was rescheduled to leave at 7am instead of the original time at 3pm. Our original flight was overbooked so in return, we're each receiving a $200 voucher towards any future flights. Good trade off I guess haha. I'll definitely miss Hawaii! But I'm ready for the faster paced life I had before along with the coming holidays! As long as I have family here, I know I'll be back :) Here are some random photos from my phone:


Diamond Head hike


Waikiki beach (totally sucking it in lol)


Before snorkeling with 2 out of 5 cousins


At a luau at the Kualoa Ranch (where many movies were filmed)


At Waimea Valley


At the Dole Plantation


One of many fruit stands on the side of the road


The baby of my cousins doing the Chinese lion dance. So cute!!


Everyone having pie before we said our goodbyes :( So many more pics to come! Hopefully my eyes get tired soon! If not at least I have the plane ride to sleep hehe.

1 comment:

  1. aweee you Guys look so cute and Hawaii looks like beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete