Friday, November 4, 2011

Can't sleep

It's been a long day especially putting in 8 hours at work doing a swing shift. Yet running on no caffeine, I'm wide awake. So what do I do?! I paint my nails and hope my bf dies a slow suffocating death with the smell of acetone + polish when he's back from his boys' night out.



Ladylike from Essie. I last had on Power Clutch (dark gray) from Essie. I decided to lighten up and give my nails a slight break. Also lazy to do a clean up around the cuticles haha! This is the longest my nails have been in a month. They used to be longer and stronger with my daily vitamins until I've been inconsistent being forgetful. Now I will never forget :p



Nice clean nails only to be destroyed tomorrow at Boiling Crab with my twin Giang! We will also be hauling nail polishes. I've been so bored with my collection. I can't wait! Shopping + eating is what we love most!

2 comments:

  1. jelly! I wanna go nail polish hauling. I've missed out on so many collections since I refuse to pay full price haha. Hopefully I'll score some goodies this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh really!? Just in case you really want any I'd be happy to get them for you :) I used to pay full price and it's too heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete