Sunday, November 6, 2011

Extravagant birthday...


For a 2 year old! I've never been to a child's birthday as crazy as this one! I went with my future sis in law and nephew to her friend's son's bday earlier (soon heading out to my aunt's 50th. So many bdays!)


A super hero themed bday. Each kid gets their own cape on a personalized hanger. How cute is that?!


Backdrops


Shaved ice!


Main stage with the cake and many goodies! Next to batman was a DJ!


So cute how everything matched!











The nephew Nico in the phone booth lol


Such an amazing looking cake!!





Shaved ice with ice cream! Bahama mama, passion fruit, and mango flavored.


Photobooth


The cutie pie and I


Cake pops


Cookies


Candied apples


Cupcakes


Giant lollipops and frosted pretzel sticks








What a lovely birthday... For a 2 year old! Lucky lucky child! Now awaiting the next bday dinner of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment