Sunday, November 27, 2011

Finally!

I get to eat Asian food!

The bf woke up and the first thing he wants to do is go to his friend's house to play Warcraft *rolls eyes*. So I was just at home painting my nails (previous post) and streaming "Ghost Adventures" on Netflix. His sister had come over to pick up their mom so she asked if I wanted to join them shopping. We had just finished going to target and now we're eating pho.


It's so delicious!! When I'm with the bf, we hardly ever eat Asian food. I think since he's always eating his mom's food (I don't eat it much) he doesn't ever want to eat Asian food. I find myself craving for it esp when I see Giang post pics of Asian food often. Finally a day away from the bf and away from everything else but Asian food lol!











I bought the 2 year old nephew this 24 piece puzzle in which he put together really quickly! Such a smart cookie!

1 comment:

  1. whoo hoo!! finally get to satisfy your cravings! that pho looks sooo good! i think i'll have pho for dinner if i'm too lazy to cook LOL nico is sooo cute! his hair is so shiny! what is his secret? ;)

    ReplyDelete