Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Laundry

The bf's dryer sucks ass so I had 4 loads of laundry built up. Yesterday I decided to take it all to my mom's with my iPad and Harry Potter novel in tote. When I got there, my sis asked for a ride home from work. After I picked her up, we went to a McDonald's so I could see which Hello Kitty happy meal they had I stock. They ended up having one I already had.


Parked right outside, was a seatless bike! Who does that?! It can only be found in the ghetto on Harbor Blvd lol! After that pit stop, we went to The Block in Orange for a bit.


My sis trying on boots. She left empty handed.


I on the other hand, received a Jamba Juice (matcha green tea blast). My sis finally has a job so she was nice enough to treat me to some Jamba Juice.


After a quick browse, we had dinner with my mama. We went to Full moon for some sushi.


Volcano roll, tataki roll (spicy tuna with seared tuna on top), and crunchy roll.





After dinner, I finished up my laundry. I did 3 out of 4 lol! When I went home to my mom's, I had intentions of just doing laundry. I had no idea I would be spending time with family. It was nice way to spend my day off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment