Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy thanksgiving!

Just a bit late but better than never hehe. I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving with friends and family! So Wednesday night, the bf and I spent the night at mom's (dogs included) and hung out with my lil sister. The next day I was up early for spin and body pump. Got a quick meal with the bf and sister at Hot Off the Grill.


After that it was all day cooking!



We're so Asian! We have to have the newspaper lol!


Slowly adding all the dishes. I didn't get a pic of everything cause I was too hungry and dug in right away lol!


My mom's Asian stuffing with vermicelli and veggies!


Cam whoring :p


With my daddy and gramps


With my daddy


Some of the food. Took me forever to mash the potatoes!! Two sacks full! Added in milk, garlic, parsley, and lots of butter! Corn I also made with garlic, butter, pepper, and a bit of milk.





My sis and her dad


To the left is my father in law :p








The sister


Pecan pie!


Pumpkin cheesecake


Sis, me, mom, mom in law :)





Moms <3


My baby girl home after the long feast lol!


The boy. Hot or cold out, he is always under the blanket!

So my mom kept the food and I kept the desserts.


Last night I had leftovers lol!


You can see what she had her eye on. I hate her she's such a lil pig!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy food!!! That's good that you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! so many yummy dishes! the mash potatoes and the corn looks so good! good job on the hard work mashing, babe! your family is so cute and cute how trungs mom and your mom are so close! I like your outfit paired like that, too! it's cute!!

    ReplyDelete