Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to my girl Kat


Celebrated my girlfriend Kat's 30th birthday at Kimera in Irvine earlier. Good but somewhat pricey food and nice decor.








Some of the girls with the bday girl in the middle. There's an orb on me! Lol!


More girls!


My friend Genee's pasta


Almond crusted mahi mahi on top of sautéed spinach and artichoke with an orange sauce. Pretty delicious!


Literally 5 mins later! My friend Genee said, "damn you must have been hungry!" I said, "no the portion was just really small." LOL it was small for $17 bucks! No doubt it was delicious, but I'd have to eat some appetizers with this dish to be fully satisfied lol!














Such a super cute cake! Just like the MAC hello kitty collection!


Red velvet!


White crystals were edible but not the pink ones hehe.
The most chill birthday I've seen her have in a long time! It seems we all party just a bit less as we get older :p I hope everyone had a great Saturday night! Don't forget to turn back your clocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment