Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Layla

My older co worker was shopping with her daughter and they both picked up a bunch of Layla Magneffect polishes. She was so sweet to pick up one for me as well! I only saw this polish once on my cousin. The next day after I saw it, my co worker surprised me with one! So ironic!


With flash


Without flash

Overall, the polish has some cool effects but it's not Xtina proof. Having to flip the cap upside down to use the magnet was an accident waiting to happen.


I spilled it on the bf's sheets >__< but luckily or unfortunately, I've had so many nail polish spills on his bed that he's used to it. No yells yay! Lmao!

3 comments:

  1. this is cool! I've seen it on blogs and advertised on sephora by nails inc., and they even have em by essence! I'll have to pick one up since the concept of it is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty cool! But I don't think I'd ever pay $15 for it. I wonder if the imperial men will ever have it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, it's pricey! the essence brand has em for only $3 in diff shades, too! I think eventually opi, orly and Essie will come out with some and then we can get em for cheap for sure!

    ReplyDelete