Monday, December 5, 2011

Purple + gold

Saturday night I was bored so I did a polish change. I'm so excited my nails are finally past my fingertips! I chopped them down super short when I was having those mosquito bite issues. Scratching was inevitable for me so I cut my nails to prevent scarring.


From OPI's muppet collection "pepe's purple fashion." This color is so pretty with little specks in it! The odd thing though is even with a top coat, it's still not very shiny. Then on Sunday afternoon, I stopped by Target to pick up a gift bag and tissue paper (for my secret Santa at work). I make a quick stop at the Milani makeup section and picked up their glitter "jewel FX." I was enabled by Giang's post. I've seen previous posts on and loved it but loved it even more when I saw it packed on like that. Then before I headed to my work's Xmas party, I painted it on.


It's love!! Looks like a golden egg!! I like that it balances out the not so shiny purple. After that I went to the Xmas party and stuffed my face! Here are a few pics from my phone. More to come on my camera!


Camwhoring lol





I ate so much I couldn't breathe! There was a ton of food! The rest was not pictured since I was busy mingling :) good night! Here's to a new week!

1 comment:

  1. that nail combo is gorgeous! and you look pretty, babe! loving the smokey eyes with glossy lips!

    ReplyDelete