Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

This past Sunday I was able to enjoy an experience of a lifetime! I attended the Kanye West and Jay Z concert! It was hands down the best concert I've been to, to date (past concerts include: Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa twice, Lloyd, Far East Movment, Keri Hilson, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne).

First my friends and I went to eat Korean BBQ in LA.


Hae Jang Chon the best Korean BBQ I've ever had! Must travel outside of OC for it!


I've never had squid at a Korean BBQ place before! It was delicious!








I went with my friends (left to rigt) Chi and Kat. My friend Tim, Kat's husband also joined us. He was our photographer haha! I was going for a Beyoncé ghetto fabulous look with a big hair, sheer top, booty shorts and thigh high boots. But apparently no one else was dressed like they were going clubbing (I normally see that at the other concerts). So I stayed covered up until inside where it was dark lol!





These are just pic from my phone. I'm too lazy to upload from my camera for now lol.

















They had such amazing special effects! What I found impressive was both did the entire concert without any breaks and it was just the two of them. No back up dancers or rappers or posse.











This is the Otis song



































Mr. Martin Luther King Jr.

















I've always have been and always will be a hip hop baby :) it was so awesome to hear songs I grew up with! Kanye West and Jay Z performed their single hits and well as duets. Every time a song came on, I knew exactly when I heard it. Like Hard Knock Life was from when I was in 8th grade! I can't even believe Jay Z has been around that long! What a great experience it was! On top of that, so much fun with my friends while we sang along to the songs and danced!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh you're so lucky to have caught the show! I'm sure it was EPIC! And Hae Jang Chon is one of my fave KBBQ spots. Did you get the Fried Rice at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the word I was thinking but couldn't put to words lol! It was definitely epic! You know, my friend mentioned the fried rice but we were in a rush to leave I forgot about it! I will definitely have to go back. It's so much better than in OC!

    ReplyDelete