Sunday, December 4, 2011

Friday

I'm a tad bit behind on posts. Lately blog press has crashed on me after a long post (I sadly didn't save). Out of frustration, I stopped blogging for a bit.

After a long day at work, I got home to find a mini package came for me from Luna. I didn't expect anything but I guess it was complimentary gift for email subscribers. It was their chocolate peppermint stick nutrition bar and a matching scented lip balm! The lip balm is pretty amazing. I'm not sure if it's sold in stores yet. Such a nice little surprise!


The bf and I then headed out to grab dinner before going to Ski Dazzle.


OOTD: Forever21 Hello Kitty cardigan, H&M black jeans, and Hello Kitty Vans.

We went to eat at Waikiki Hawaiian Grill in Tustin for dinner. We originally wanted to eat at Oki Doki but they were too packed and we were trying to get to Ski Dazzle. Nonetheless we were still satisfied.


My BBQ mix (chicken, beef, and short rib)


His spam loko moko. It was pretty good! After dinner we went to the LA convention center for Ski Dazzle.


I bought this shirt and some random anti fog stuff for glass surfaces such as glasses, goggles, windshields, etc. The vendor did a demonstration on my glasses and then I was sold. I'm very gullible lol! But this time I think it works haha!





I thought those helmets were funny! I don't care how fashionable they can come in, I still wouldn't wear one...


The bf left with a new jacket, gloves and socks. I didn't get any gear since I got everything at Skin Dazzle two years ago hehe.


After we got back to OC, I made a pit stop at yogurt land. As you can see, my diet has failed again. I don't think I've ever tried to lose weight during the holidays and now I can see why. It's too difficult ESP with all the seasonal foods!! But because I gained 10lbs in Hawaii prior to the holidays, I have to lose them... Here's another try tomorrow! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment