Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Love love love!




I've been using Maximum Lash for a month now. The results are amazing! Prior to using this, I've tried RapidLash. I used that for about 5 months and it worked for me. But oddly enough, I hit a plateau. My lashes seemed to remain the same length. Eventually I ran out. My lashes went back to normal length but luckily stayed a tad thicker than normal.

After having gone a month with nothing, I decided to try Maximum Lash. I have Giang to thank for my lovely long lashes! The month I went without any conditioners, she was being a guinea pig with ML. It worked well for her! I was sold!


This is a pic (not a good pic) of the lashes maybe at 2-3 weeks. Now it's 4-5. I highly recommend it! Results were faster than RapidLash and a LOT longer!



1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad it works on you!!! your lashes look amazing!!! no need to waste $ on false lashes anymore!

    ReplyDelete