Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Keeping my winter coat

Coat as in layer of fat lol! On the weekend before Christmas, ALL the bf and I did was eat! Well that and a lot of Xmas gift shopping hehe. First we ate lunch at Rollie's in Tustin. It's Bolivian/Mexican and recently added Vietnamese. Very interesting! I've been here many times before the Vietnamese menu addition. That was a bit pricey so I didn't bother to try it.


Salteña. I always have to get this when I come. It's basically a baked empanada.


It has beef, veggies, and an egg that I ate lol. The sauce is sweet.


Sopa which is basically carne asada on a thick piece of tortilla.


Taquitos with rice and beans. After lunch, we headed to South Coast Plaza where we shopped for hours. I was determined to finish my Xmas shopping in one day (it ended up taking me two days). After we tapped out of the crazy crowds and long lines, we had dinner at Red Robbin across the street from the mall.


Freckled lemonade is a must! I asked for some sprite in it too.


My burger with fried jalapeños, salsa, and pepper jack cheese I think. So delicious with the bottomless fries! The following morning, we grabbed brunch before I finished my Xmas list. We went to The Filling Station in Orange.


Fruit parfait. The granola was the best part! This was so good it inspired me to make my own fruit parfait which I ate all week haha!


The bf's dish. Chorizo with eggs and potatoes. It came with tortillas. I couldn't resist so I ate some too!


French toast made with Hawaiian bread and a side of eggs and potatoes.


My first time wearing my JewelMint silver swan bracelet. The quality wasn't what I expected but I love the style regardless. Definitely more worth the $8 Giang paid for with a discount (my discount was less coming out to $11) than the original price of $30. Anyway, after the way i've been eating I'm definitely keeping this extra layer of fat for a while lol! BUT at that time being, I was determined to lose something so I stopped by Trader Joe's later that evening...





I also picked up this gingerbread man and decorated it that night lol!


Carrots w/hummus, fruit parfait, and salad. This lasted a week before all the Xmas dinners I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment