Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas festivities

On December 21, the bf's sister threw an Xmas party.





I love him to pieces!





Pastry puffs with rosemary, lasagna, smoked salmon with cream cheese on a cracker band cucumber, salami and mozzarella cheese on a cracker, and deviled eggs. All home made! So delicious!








More fresh lasagna!


He was fascinated by the nutcracker haha!


Such a silly goose! Then on December 23, I went to my cousin's for dinner and gift exchanging.





My sis and my grandpa hehe. She loves cats so my cousin Thomas got her some gag cat stuffed animals and a gift card to her favorite place In N Out.


My cousin Linda got me this! It was so not expected at all! I've always wanted this and the other Hello Kitty makeup from Sephora but never wanted to pay for it. I love it!


My cousin Linda's gift to my sister was eggnog cookies as a gag and a gift card to H&M. Since she's the baby of the family, everyone tends to get her gag gifts lol!


My cousin Thomas got me these! I've always wanted a pair to stay warm haha!


Merry Christmas!! :p


The bf, Tommy (cousin Thomas' future bro in law), Joel and cousin Linda, Jen and cousin Thomas and my grandpa. My uncle and aunt went to a party haha!











My sis was taking the pics and not doing too great of a job lol.


I was craving a coke slurpee so I grabbed one before heading home haha! The following day I met up some co workers for lunch and hung out a bit at Dave and Busters. We also shopped around Irvine Spectrum.


My co worker sprained her ankle prior to our outing so I insisted she used that cart. She was embarrassed lol! After that I knocked out and napped for a few hours. Then I baked some cookies around 11 pm.


I forgot my rolling pin at my mom's so the bf suggested using his beer haha! It worked well!


My dog wanted some


1/3 of the cookies. Since I napped, I was wide awake still and by this time it was 3 in the morning.


I decorated this with the bf until 4am. The following morning Nico came over to give us gifts. We bought him a tricycle but he was more interested in the gingerbread house and cookies!





After that, the bf and I with dogs in tow went to my mom's to celebrate Christmas.


My baby and I in her Xmas getup lol. The bf, sis and I were hungry while waiting for dinner to be made so we went to Jollibee's for some food.


My fav! Fried chicken with spaghetti!





Dinner: BBQ ribs, turkey, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and corn bread. So much food in such a short period of time! I enjoyed my Christmas with the ones I love. I hope everyone had a nice holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment