Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Detox + Diet

Diet + detox with nothing but fruits and veggies. Surprisingly I didn't gain any weight but I'm not happy with it (124.4lbs) since my stomach is huge and a double chin is appearing lol! Before Hawaii, I was 115lbs and haven't been able to lose the stubborn lbs I've gained. But I guess I wasn't trying hard enough either lol. I haven't stopped eating poorly since then due to all the holiday foods. So hard to resist! Glad to know I haven't gained more!


I bought this from whole foods as part of detoxing. It claims to flush away toxins, supercharge your energy level, and reduce bloating and water retention.


It comes in 3 convenient packets and lets you know exactly when to take it.


More details. I normally do a cleanse 2 times a year after summer and after winter but I guess I'm starting earlier this year haha! I usually use the one Trader Joe's carries but the pills are HUGE and you have to take so many at once so I opted to try something else. After a day, I've lost 2.2lbs which I'm sure is just water and waste (sorry if it's tmi lol!) but it's a nice jump start to get bak on track! Beginning my day with a run at the gym in a bit. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment