Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm back!!

Happy new year everyone!! Sorry I've been on a blogging hiatus due to BlogPress having some glitches. I would type out a whole entry and then the app would close. Of course I didn't save the entries lost so I got frustrated and gave up for a bit. I don't want to overload this entry with pics so I'll upload in separate entries lol! Here are pics from my mom's company Christmas party.











The sister and I are cam whores lol


Salad with hearts of palm





I dunno why I can't keep my eyes open with the flash haha


Goofing around


Chicken over sautéed veggies with mashed potatoes





Chocolate molten cake! So yummy! If only I had some vanilla bean ice cream with it haha!








There were some older people getting their grooves on haha!





That sums up the Xmas dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment